Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FLASHBACK: OD Look

I have a previous post regarding my February 5, 2011 Open Day look, but there was an error on the picture  :( My hair and make-up then was done by my friend Cams ( I miss you sis!!).

The look that made me got the call for the Assessment Day:

February 5, 2011 Open Day ( Hair and MU courtesy of Cams)


Here's another look. This made me reached the Assessment Day for the third time:

December 3, 2011 Open Day ( Hair and MU courtesy of yours truly)

Products used (sorry, was able to post this after the Open Day)

Fanny Serrano Concealer in Sand 
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation 
Majolica Majorca Pore Pressed Powder
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia
Avon Eight in One Pallete in Neutral Tones
Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio #4
Avon Eyeliner Pen 
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy 
Ever Bilena Advanced Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown 
Nichido Red Lip Liner
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red 

All the best hopefuls!

  Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos