I know this is long overdue, but as promised, here's a photo of my look from the last Manila OD. My experience can be read through my previous post entitledNo means Yes.
hi joanne my name is Tracy, you look pretty in your pic! anyway, I've been ffg you and cams. I have a question lang kasi di pa reply si cams, yung clinic for medical ng qatar is dapat GAMCA accredited or any random clinic? i have lung scar kasi and GAMCA clinics consider daw that as unfit :( and pinanghihinaan nako ng loob kasi bawal daw sa qatar yun, can you enlighten me on this one?
Hi Tracy! Thanks for the compliment!:) Yes, dapat GAMCA kasi Middle East Airline ang Qatar. Re sa scar, pwede mo siguro i-consult muna yun with other doctors, baka naman kasi naghilom na yung scar and hindi na makakasama yun sayo ngayon. Ask for a doctor's opinion sis habang may time ka, being recommended for the medicals naman is still a long way. I'm sure you'll still have ample time para magpa consult :D
Anonymous
said...
why cant i see the pics..? :( great idea sana for od this 18th :D
8 comments:
I love it sis! Ganda mo! :)
You look stunning..(:
@Mariel: Thank You so much sis!
@Anonymous: Thank You! Thank You! :)
hi joanne my name is Tracy, you look pretty in your pic! anyway, I've been ffg you and cams. I have a question lang kasi di pa reply si cams, yung clinic for medical ng qatar is dapat GAMCA accredited or any random clinic? i have lung scar kasi and GAMCA clinics consider daw that as unfit :( and pinanghihinaan nako ng loob kasi bawal daw sa qatar yun, can you enlighten me on this one?
Hi Tracy! Thanks for the compliment!:)
Yes, dapat GAMCA kasi Middle East Airline ang Qatar. Re sa scar, pwede mo siguro i-consult muna yun with other doctors, baka naman kasi naghilom na yung scar and hindi na makakasama yun sayo ngayon. Ask for a doctor's opinion sis habang may time ka, being recommended for the medicals naman is still a long way. I'm sure you'll still have ample time para magpa consult :D
why cant i see the pics..? :(
great idea sana for od this 18th :D
Hi Joanna! Sorry about that, hindi ko rin alam anong nangyari, but I can repost it :)
Post a Comment