Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ON BEAUTY: WISH LIST

I’m into reading beauty blogs lately. I always take the chance to read such blogs whenever I surf the net. Beauty blogs are really informative. I found it enjoying and educational at the same time. My latest concealer is a “product” of the time I spent reading beauty blogs. The same goes with my MAC Studio Fix Powder and Liquid Foundation.  One of the things I learned before buying any cosmetic product is to read reviews first so you will not have eventual regrets. Before, I just buy without reading reviews, but I’ve learned my lesson when I bought my first liquid foundation from Maybelline. The product is not good for people with oily skin like me. I only used it twice or thrice then I gave it away to my mom because it makes my T-zone really oily.  I still adore Maybelline though, I use their powder foundation for ordinary days like if I’m just going to meet up with friends, go to malls and etc. Make-up is a good investment, whether you want to be a Make-Up artist or the line of work that you want to pursue will require you to put make-up on a daily work basis. 

I am making a list right now of the make-up products that I want to purchase (when? I do not know, probably when I get to work again or have money) or receive. This may still change though :) The numbering has no bearing :)

  1.   CONTOUR PALETTE [I am still thinking what brand, if ever you know a good brand, will it be too much if you gave a suggestion? :) ]
  2. NYX COSMETICS MAKE UP SET (S107) OR NYX MAKE UP SET (S108)
  3. MAC LIPSTICK IN RUSSIAN RED 
  4. MAC BROW SET IN GIRLBOY 
  5. BRUSH SET
  6. A PINK OR PEACH LIPSTICK FROM ELIANTO
  7. EYELINER (One that is not too messy during application, doesn’t smudge and long wearing. Any suggestion? I am not good in applying liquid eyeliner so I’m pulling that off from my options.)
 I also created a list of the things I want to learn:
1.       Contour
2.       Properly groom my eyebrow - I look fierce most of the time because of my thick eyebrows, I want a soft look during my own version of “big day”. I can only pluck the scattered brows but I can’t groom them the way I wanted. 

Whew! Not so long list but will cost me a lot, but I know the list will be helpful for my future personal use.
If ever you get to read this and you have suggestions, comments etc, feel free to leave them on the comments section. I would love to read them. 



With a SMILE :)  :)  :)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos