Thursday, July 11, 2013

DISCLAIMER : Cabin Crew FAQs

Hi All! First of all, thank you so much for all your questions and comments regarding cabin crew applications. I want to be of help. It’s a good feeling to receive your questions but I believe posting this disclaimer will be a good idea to let you decide what other question(s) you can ask from me.

DISCLAIMER

Just to avoid confusion, I am not in any way affiliated with any of our Domestic Airlines. I have posted job openings in the past – Cabin Crew Recruitment for Zest Air, Cebu Pacific and Airphil (now PAL Express) but that’s only for everyone’s info. I used to post job openings to somehow, help Cabin Crew aspirants to see who is currently hiring.

I know there are no right or wrong questions. I love to entertain questions regardless of the number. I like to help thru the simplest way I can. I have a lot of questions also when I started applying for the cabin crew post. Blog entries of those who also tried for the Cabin Crew post have been helpful for me as well, but most of my questions are answered when I tried to different Airline Companies. Human Resources-related question(s) are beyond my knowledge (i.e. the waiting time after you passed the first screening). Don’t get me wrong everyone, I am trying to lead you to the right person or persons who can answer all your queries and as much as I would like to help you, sadly, I am not the right one to suffice your mind with the right information (when it comes to that kind of question).

If you want to ask regarding Cabin Crew Recruitment process, what to wear, where to apply and etc – I can answer them based on what I know or based from experience.

Again, I posted a disclaimer only to clear some things.

Seriously everyone, I want to help you more thru the best way I can  :)

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos