Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Blog is still Alive!

For the NTH time, I've been in hiatus again and the previous posts are evidently short. I've been really busy doing recruitment in our office and I really can't seem to find a spare time to posts more LOTWs, reviews, and etc.

Today, I've managed to get a chance to stumble on my blog and create an entry showing how random I can be after a hiatus (*laughs!).  My recruitment tasks will not be that much for the coming days and I will try to keep posting. 

These are my target blog posts (but not limited to) :

1. LOTWs, LOTDs, FOTDs, Reviews
2. FA Applications
3. My upcoming trip to Bohol
4. Food trip-ing

 More entries to be posted! I promise! 

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos