Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lipstick of the Week: Off Beat Pink

Brand: Ever Bilena 
Finish: Matte 

I am not really picky when it comes to choosing a lipstick. I can also go for the cheapest yet worth to try lipstick in the Cosmetics section of Robinsons or SM Department Stores. I've tried those Aido lipsticks sold at 50 pesos (but don't expect this would last really long). I don't really care if it's cheap, in fact, I am a certified "kurips/kuripot".

If I like this certain color and if it's not that expensive, I would go for it. When I started to become a make-up enthusiast, I also started with experimenting different make-up brands especially those that will really fit my budget. I also started this belief that it wouldn't really matter if you're wearing those expensive brands out there, what matters is how will you apply those make up to enhance your features.

In this post, I will be sharing my thoughts on Ever Bilena's (EB) Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink. I've had it for quite sometime but I just used it maybe once or twice. Last weekend, While organizing my make-up, I've thought of using it again, this time, using it for one week straight at work.

Applying EB's Off Beat Pink: 

1. In my case, I applied Juicy Tubes - Lip Gloss by Lancome
2. I used Covergirl Lip Perfection in Splendid (235) to outline and fill my lips.
3. Applied EB's Off Beat Pink

Yours truly wearing Off Beat Pink:





My thoughts on Off Beat Pink:
  • Gives you a youthful and innocent look. 
  • Suggestible for day make-up. 
  • Easy to apply especially when you were able to outline your lips. 
  • Very affordable (Price: 145.00)

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos