Monday, December 31, 2012

Revisiting the Year of the Dragon: Thankful Heart ❤ (Part 2)

Surely, a lot will do a review of the year that is about to pass, and I'm one of them. I know that life will never be smooth sailing, but time will always give us the chance to stand up and redeem ourselves.

Even if I haven't reached my dream of working at 35,000 feet or even more, there are still many things to be thankful for. Aside from traveling to a couple of Philippine destinations, I'm also thankful for having the chance to explore another opportunity in our company. For that (almost) 24 months that I'm working for them, I've been given a couple of times to explore my own skills set when they asked me to transfer from one department to another. I'm quite excited for the coming year as I started preparing myself to work a lot better, especially now that I'm becoming really familiar with things that are involved in my current work.

I'm thankful for my family, my love, my friends and to everyone who has been good to me. Truly, we need people whom we can talk to when we feel bored and alone; people whom we can share our smiles and frowns, funny and sad stories and etc. I'm happy and thankful for the first year of love and friendship with 'mi loves' 😊. Looking forward for more years of love and friendship.

I'm also thankful that God made my 'mini biz' possible. I'm hoping that this coming year will be a good one for Kikay Konek (nag plug pa ko 😜). I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more buyers!
(Teheeeeee.lol!)

For making me optimistic, thankful, blessed, and strong - all praise to you God! ❤

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos