Tuesday, May 08, 2012

L.A. Colors Lipstick in Nude

I've been wanting to own a nude lipstick for quite a while.  I already bought two lipsticks from two different brands for the past two weeks, but I still wanted to look for another lipstick with a lighter shade from my Arctic Stone and Velvet Nude.  

Last Saturday, I passed by the cosmetics section of SM Bacoor. I noticed that more brands were there already: Tony Moly, Etude House and L.A. Colors to name a few. I must say, I would really drop by  again when I watch The Dark Shadow *winks*. 

I found this lippy at a very affordable price: 


Ito talaga yung shade ng nude na bet ko! 



What I like about it?
- Very affordable! 
- can last for hours
- not drying 

What I don't like about it?
- if you have previously applied a lip balm/gloss before you put this lipstick, you will have a hard time when you apply it as it doesn't stay on the lips easily

***** If you're planning to wear this lipstick, make sure you have a pair of smokey eyes or else you'll look sick! :P *****

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos