Sunday, May 27, 2012

In Random

 The hiatus is over! I'm back and I'll be updating my blog again.
Updates are in random!

1. Krispy Kreme's Competitor - J.Co

After work, I went to Mall of Asia to check the  newly opened J.Co Donuts & Coffee located beside the Hypermarket and just across the terminal.  To give a little background, J.Co is an international donuts and coffee brand. J.Co started at Indonesia on 2005 and continuously opened more branches in Asia.  As of the moment, they only have two branches in the Philippines - SM Megamall and SM Mall of Asia; but they will be opening soon at Greenbelt 3, Trinoma, ATC, SM Fairview and Eastwood Mall.


Speaking of the price, a box of 6 J.Co donuts will only cost you 250.00  (definitely cheaper than Krispy Kreme)  while a dozen will cost you 375.00. They also have the mini donuts called J Pops priced at 250.00 for 24 pcs. 

I can say that J.Co has a unique way of naming their donuts.  Usually, donuts are named based on their flavor - strawberry, pineapple, etc. ; but with J.Co, you'll read the flavors as: Al Capone, Blue Berrymore, Coco Loco, Cheese me Up, etc.

Aside from their unconventional but cool way of naming their donuts, the company's website says that their donuts have healthy ingredients. TheirAl Capone is rich in protein, Vitamin E, Calcium and Antioxidants because of the Almond ingredient. Coco Loco is also rich in antioxidants (with its dark chocolate ingredient) that helps to protect the body against degenerative diseases. 

Aside from donuts, J.Co also serve yogurt and frappe.

2. A New Camera

photo from google images

Bought a new camera! My Olympus T100 easily consumes its battery so after 2 years of use, I decided to buy a new one.   Priced at 8,995 it came with freebies like Tripod, Battery -disposable and rechargable, 4GB Memory Card and Camera Case. The picture above is taken using my X500.


3. Dinner at Toastbox


A few weeks ago, my friend and I met for dinner at Robinsons Place-Manila to talk about our upcoming Cebu trip (on May 31 - June 3).  We wanted something light for dinner so we went at Toastbox.  I enjoyed their French Toast with Skinny Milk Tea.

4. Mini-Business

Yes! I'm selling Bath and Body Works products! If you're interested to buy, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be selling Nyx Round Lipsticks soon! I'm just waiting for the delivery of the lipsticks I ordered.


These are all for now! Thanks for the time readers!
*smiles*

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Chyng on 8:51 PM said...

hey, i've worked at MoA area too! may J.Co na pala ngayon jan. i would love to taste those donuts too.

and congrats for the new camera! =)

Joanne Camet on 10:12 AM said...

Hi Chyng, Thanks!

Yes, bago lang yung J.Co. Try mo, hindi masyadong matamis :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos