Tuesday, May 01, 2012

April 2012: A Recap

It’s the first day of May! April ended so soon that I haven’t posted much on the things that I did. I guess this ‘recap’ would be a good idea, at least this would be a summary of all the random things, places and etc that I wasn’t able to post for the past few weeks. This post would be lengthy, please bear with me readers :)

 Holy Week (April 5)

Every Maundy Thursday, I make sure I visit a few churches for my annual Visita Iglesia. The usual Visita Iglesia would include 14 churches but for the past years that I did it with my friends, the most number was 7, well at least the spirit was there even though we have not completed the 14 churches. Surely God wouldn’t look at how many churches we’ve been to but He would be considering the way you pray or sincere you’ve become.

This year, the used-to-be annual thing with my high school friends became a thing for the family. Along with one of my high school friends who took a leave from work, I came to Tagaytay with my family to visit Angel Hills, Pink Sisters, SVD, Tierra de Maria and our start off point was at La Salette – Silang, Cavite.

with my mama and sibs at SVD
 After our lunch at Taalena, we were supposed to visit Monte Maria at Alfonso, Cavite but the heavy Tagaytay traffic made us decide not to go there anymore. We went straight to Tierra de Maria, where the 50 ft Mama Mary could be found.

crispy crablets!
There have been a few changes at Tierra. They have fish spa service at the second floor and the upmost floor now has a space for the picture taking where you could have the best view of Taal Volcano.
with my friend, Marge before we dip our feet! :)
Dr. Fish over there!
 We bought a few delicacies before leaving Tagaytay. Instead of going to the famous Amira's, we stopped at Loumar's. Readers, I also recommend their delicacies. They have assorted flavors of Tarts priced at 160.00.  Other native delicacies were cheaper too compared to Amira's. 


My 24th (April 18)

Woke up early not to go straight to work but to go to church first.  The boyfriend went with me for the 6:45 am mass.  After mass, we didn't have enough time for breakfast because I still have to renew my driver's license before going straight to work. Quite busy morning!

I worked the whole afternoon like on a usual working day. 

with Marekris, ansabeh ng curls? *winks*
 My mom prepared a small dinner for me, so I asked the boyfriend to go to our house for dinner; but before that I went to Robinson's Manila first to buy the bag that I've been eyeing. The bag at Paper Dolls was my parents' gift to me aside from the doll shoes my mom bought at Celine. 

I found it quite hard to find a ride going home.  I was in a hurry then, so I decided to take a van at Mall of Asia, but, I still have to wait for like 30 minutes before getting a ride.  The boyfriend was already waiting for me at our meeting place for about an hour already. Buti na lang mahaba ang pasensiya niya!  At dahil gabi na nga at wala pa ako sa Cavite, siya na rin ang bumili muna ng cake, sabi ko babayaran ko pagdating ko, ayaw na, birthday ko naman daw. *winks*

4 Seasons Yellow Cab Pizza
My birthday cake! C/o the boyfriend :)
From the parentals and the boyfriend

My original plan was to go to Tagaytay for my birthday, but time didn't permit me to do so. I guess, I could just re-schedule my trip to Tagaytay, it could wait of course! As for the birthday gift (for myself) , I bought one blouse, three lippies and I'm currently saving for a trip to Cebu this June.  

To everyone who sent their birthday greetings via sms/bbm/facebook and twitter, Thank you so much!


 Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos