Sunday, April 08, 2012

Ask Joanne!

Hi All! Happy Easter!

I received a few questions and although I've answered all of them in the comments box, I will still put them all here for everyone's benefit.

1. hi.. do i need to speak in english all the time..? i will try to apply at cebu pacific airlines. 

 A: Hi! I suggest you speak in English. Simple and basic English will do! :) 

2. Ask ko lang po when u go to their office, interview na po ba agad ang gagawin sayo? Or there are few step before the interview. Im just curious. Gusto ko din kasi magapply pero kinakabahan ako kung ano na ang gagawin ko pag dating ko dun. And dapat ba fluent ka magsalita ng english? Do i need to answer them in pure english during the interview... Thank u so much. Hope u can help me.. 

A: Hello! Saang airline company in particular? Usually naman when you walk in, physical screening plus initial interview. Physical screening - skin, legs, arms, teeth will all be checked as in your grooming, the way you carry yourself and etc. basta all physical aspect. When in comes to the interview naman, I suggest you speak in English, hindi naman kailangan mga malalalim na English kahit basic English okay na basta wag ka lang kakabahan :) If you still have questions, let me know. Please feel free to e-mail me. 

3. Hi just want to ask, is it true that you have to answer all the question in english during the interview? 

A: Hi! I suggest you try to answer in English. You don't need to be really good, kahit mga simpleng English lang okay na yon. 'Wag mo lang pahalata na kinakabahan ka :) 

 4. Can I ask how would I apply and the procedure for applying at Cebu Pacific (Cabin Crew)Is there any screening here in Manila preferrably in Ortigas? Thanks, hope to hear it SOON : 

 A: For Cebu Pacific, you have to go directly to their Manila office. Usually, the schedule for their initial/physical screening is during Mondays. Once you go for the initial/physical screening, your skin, height, weight, teeth, legs and even your grooming will be observed. There will be a little interview but the questions are just basic and personal. For Ortigas screening, I don't know any screening in that area as of the moment.


If you have more questions in mind, please do not hesitate to comment or send me an email at: joanne_camet@yahoo.com

I'll try my best to answer your questions even if I'm not a flight attendant (yet).  Hoping to receive more questions from you all! I'm very much willing to help and share with you my experiences!


 Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos