Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inside my Kikay Kit

My every bag to work will never be complete without my Kikay Kit! I also feel incomplete without it (without exaggeration). Everyday, girl scout ang peg ko, hihi. Kahit ang bigat na ng bag ko go lang, ang importante nasa loob ang kikay kit. 

In this post, I'll share with you what my kikay kit contains:


1. F21 neutral eyeshadow
2. Ever Bilena Black Eyeliner
3. F21 Liquid Eyeliner
4. Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
5. Lipstick of the day (depending on my mood hehe)
6. Maybelline Lip Balm 
7. Fanny Serrano Concealer in Sand 
8. Blush on 
9. Maybelline Foundation 
(other stuff included: compact, oil control film, eyeliner sharpener, eyeshadow brush)


 Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos