Monday, February 06, 2012

My "mini haul" on a Sunday Morning

Every Sunday, my mom, sibs and I go straight to the nearby Robinsons to have our grocery and breakfast.  I also make use of the time to unwind a little and look out for some items before I go back home and start working (yes, I work a few hours at home during weekends). 

Since I'm really eyeing on this Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Angel Rose, I frequently visit the Maybelline counter and check if the lipstick will go on sale. :) Luckily, the lipsticks are on sale! Some with P 100.00 off and some can be sold 20% less than the original price.  Being a certified "kurips", I bought a shade with P 100.00 off the original price.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Peach (P 199.00)
trying out Pink Peach (photo with flash)

Aside from the lipstick, I bought a kit (I thought I can use to keep a few pieces of brushes that I own) and an eyeshadow brush because I can't find the old one. 

Sunflower Kit (P 99.00); Ever Bilena ES Brush (P58.00); Maybelline Lipstick (P 199.00)

To my dismay, my Elf total face brush doesn't fit..ouch. I don't want to waste my money so I use the kit to keep my eyeliners, lip liners and brow keeper.  One thing more,  while arranging my things, I found my old eyeshadow brush. Okay, what a day? :)) Oh well, at least I have two brushes to keep.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos