Sunday, February 19, 2012

FOTD: Day Make-Up

A beginner does an FOTD! Yes! I just did! :)

Did my own version of "day make-up". I used earth colors on my eyes and pink peach on my lips. I guess you may use this when applying for a job :))

For my face: 
1. Applied toner after washing my face.
2.  Rubbed an ice cube on my face before applying make up.  With this, the open pores closed and it also makes my make-up lasts longer since I have an oily face.
3.  Applied concealer using a my ELF Concealer brush. I used Fanny Serrano concealer in Sand as my concealer.  It's my favorite concealer.  I love how it conceals my blemishes.  It also blends well on my foundation.
4. I Used Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover combined with MAC Studio Fix Powder.
5. To contour my nose, I used  Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake in Fantasia and my Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover
**
for my cheeks: 
1. I used Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover on the apples of my cheeks. 

For my Eyes: 

1. For the base, I used a medium shade on my Avon Eight in one Palette in Neutral Tones. Sorry I don't have the name of the exact shade.  For the crease, I used Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Wild Sable combined with the darkest shade on my Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio #4. For my brow bone, I used the lightest shade, again on my Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio #4 combined with my Estee Eyeshadow in Ivory Slipper
2. Applied eyeliner pencil.  I used Ellefar Eyeliner Pencil, available at Saizen. When you buy one, you'll have two refills (cheap eh?! )
3. Applied Fashion 21 Black Liquid Eyeliner. 
4. Applied Ellafar Eyeliner Pencil on my lower eyelid.
5. Curl! I used  Elf Eyelash Curler.
6. Applied Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express.

For my eyebrows: 
1. To fill the spaces on my eyebrows I used Ever Bilena Advanced Eyebrow in Medium Brown. 
2. I used MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy to lighten the color of my eyebrows.  I used a clean mascara wand to help me apply the brow color. 
  
For my lips:
1. Applied a little amount of Petroleum Jelly. 
2.Used Nichido Lip Pencil in Rosette. 
3. Applied Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Pink Peach.

The finished Product:


The beginner wished that her first FOTD was not a failure! Hihi!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos