Sunday, February 05, 2012

FLASHBACK: Thank Goodness for Discounts

I love sale! It makes shopping more interesting and enjoyable :) A couple of weeks ago, my mom and I went to a Robinsons mall nearby to have our lunch, buy something for my brothers' Math project and check on some items on sale. It wasn't really on my plan to shop, I just couldn't help it!

First Stop: Booksale

When I was a bum, I frequently visit Booksale to look for something to read. Look what I've got on my recent visit:

Price: 60.00 
 Second Stop: Robinsons Department Store

(L-R) Blouse from Jag: 300.00; Brown Skirt:100.00;  Peach Blouse (w/ ribbon): 150.00; Brown Skirt: 100.00 (all from So-en)

I guess the captions explained why I wasn't able to resist the urge to shop!

Total price: P 710.00 
Thank goodness for discounts!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos