Sunday, February 05, 2012

FLASHBACK: Last Hirit for 2011 - Ala Eh Batangas!

I know this would be a super late post about the trip I had with my high school friends but as they say: better late than never :) 

I filed a leave for December 26-27 (2011) to give way for my Batangas trip.  The trip was not the original plan.  From the original idea of going to Bohol/Sagada/Ilocos, to a private pool in Laguna, finally, everything ended up in Munting Buhangin Beach Camp in Nasugbu, Batangas.

By 4 PM, my friend Johnnel and I started traveling from Cavite.  All of our other friends went ahead of us.  I was hungry while we're on our way that it made me felt the long drive more. We reached  the resort around 7: 30 pm.


When you enter the gate, you still have to drive a little more.  By the way, bringing of food and beverages were allowed and with no corkage fee. When we got there, no one was still on the water since swimming would be up to 8 pm only. 

My friends and I had our dinner, played Pinoy Henyo, Charades, and the "sunog kilay" game - Monopoly.  Celebrating the Holiday season became and annual thing for us.  Every year, we make sure we have our get togther either before or after Christmas and we celebrate the season in any way we want, in any possible way.



The next day, my morning started with having thoughts enjoying the beach. I don't want to get tan so I made sure to put sunblock before basking under the sun.

Hello Sunshine!


Beach
(L-R) Vinch, RC, Jolo, Jana and yours tuly
Three of my friends and I stayed on the water for two hours. We left the resort by around 1 pm and had our lunch at Tagaytay by 3:30 pm - yes, super late breakfast + lunch.  We passed by Amira's to buy tarts before going home. 

My own verdict of the beach camp:

Spend or Save? SAVE! Having either a day tour or overnight stay won't hurt your pocket. 
Room: I have no bad comments about our room. The bedsheets and the bathroom were both clean. 

visit: www.muntingbuhangin.ph


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos