Thursday, February 02, 2012

Busy February

I missed blogging! So much! I can't blog regularly because of my workload and schedule. Although I have the normal 8am-5pm work, Mondays to Fridays and Holiday Offs, I still can't squeeze blogging that much these past few weeks. BUT, this February, I'll try my best to do so =)

I entitled this post BUSY FEBRUARY because of the things that we need to accomplish this month.  There are EVENTS that we need to cover.   This Saturday, I'll be covering a tree planting event at Dasmariñas, Cavite.  Next next week, we have two other tree planting events to cover again in Dasmariñas and the other one in Calamba. The plans for the later events are not yet final though.

I'll be posting a lot! When I say 'a lot' I mean I can possibly post two or more entries in one day. hehehe. So please bear with me :)


  Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos