Saturday, January 07, 2012

Why I Love My 2012 Planner

I have this obsessive-compulsive attitude when it comes to planning all the things I need to do. Since college, it's my thing to buy a planner every start of the year. Keeping a planner allows me to monitor all the things I need to accomplish for the day.

This year of the dragon, I decided to join all other Bellas in the world by keeping the chic looking planner they call: Belle de Jour [n.bel duh zhoor'; french fashion lingo for "it" girl] or BDJ planner.



With now a week of use, I'm starting to feel that the price I paid for it is worth it. Here are some of the reasons why I love my 2012 planner:

1. It has enough space where I can write all my "to do(s)".


2. Trying to hit the bull's eye! My planner gives me a page to write down all my goals for this year; with this, I can also check on my progress every now and then.


3. Money! Money! Money! It has a cash flow tracker and a bills tracker! I vowed to keep an eye on the bucks I spend for all my needs and wants. Everybody wants to save of course!


4.  Inspiring page at the start of each month!

5. BDJ is known for these! The privilege of having a BDJ Planner: COUPONS!!!!



Aside from the five reasons I mentioned, my BDJ contains a 'vacation planner' page, so it also serves as a mini travel journal.  I will definitely write about my Boracay Trip in that page!

Well, come to think of it, any planner is  a travel journal because everyday is a journey.  Everyday gives us a chance to explore, discover and learn form the things we encounter.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos