Sunday, January 08, 2012

This Week I'm Grateful:

Inspired by my Belle de Jour planner which has a portion where I can write the "This Week I'm grateful"...I decided to try doing the same here in my blog.

Aside from the everyday blessing of waking up and having food to eat.. I'm grateful that:

1. I didn't cram on a usual "manic" Monday.

2. I was able to prepare our Monthly Billing at an early date.

3. I had a dinner with my best friend whom I haven't seen for the past 2 years. Of course, we took pictures of us! A few hours of unending chit chats would never be enough for us, but I'm still grateful to meet her on the first week of this year.



4. I bought two new lipsticks and 2 new cardigans.  

I now have a total of 25 lipsticks. 25 more to reach my quota. LOL!
The cardigans were on sale. It wasn't in my plan to buy even one, but..

yes, you saw that right! The cardigans were on 80% off so I didn't hesitate to buy them as they would be very useful for me.

5. I spent time with my love :)


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos