Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Wishlist Check

Last year, I posted the cosmetic products that I want to own and the entry can be read through this LINK (ON BEAUTY: WISHLIST). I'm quite particular when it comes to buying my make-up, because, most of the time, I use them during my applications and when I say 'application' I need something that will give me a full coverage. Going back exactly 10 months ago, I don't own any of these:


  1.  CONTOUR PALETTE 
  2. NYX COSMETICS MAKE UP SET (S107) OR NYX MAKE UP SET (S108)
  3. MAC LIPSTICK IN RUSSIAN RED 
  4. MAC BROW SET IN GIRLBOY 
  5. BRUSH SET
  6. A PINK OR PEACH LIPSTICK FROM ELIANTO
  7. EYELINER (One that is not too messy during application, doesn’t smudge and long wearing. Any suggestion? I am not good in applying liquid eyeliner so I’m pulling that off from my options.)

Now, I have 2 out of 7.



  • MAC LIPSTICK IN RUSSIAN RED
  • MAC BROW SET IN GIRLBOY

Not even a half, but I have substitutes for the others:

1. Contour Palette - I don't need one, as for now. When I have the budget I will think of buying one soon. Currently, I use a darker shade of foundation for contouring.

2. NYX MAKE UP SET - I still don't have a travel make-up set, but at least, I've managed to stuff all the things I need in my make-up kit.

3. A Pink or Peach Lipstick - Elianto-MOA is now closed. Too bad. The nearest Elianto stall will be in SM Makati and I don't frequently go there anymore since I'm working in Manila.  But...I have at least 3 Pink Lipsticks now and 1 more lipstick that is closest to the shade of peach.

** for the Brush Set, I still don't own one though and I'm not removing it on my list**


**this is me in Russian Red: 




Photobucket

6 comments:

Astrid on 8:58 PM said...

You should try gel liners for eyeliner. Not as messy as liquid but longer lasting than eye pencils :)

joannecams on 8:20 AM said...

Thanks for the tip! Shall try it next time, as for now, medyo nasanay na rin akong maglagay ng eyeliner using my eye pencil muna tapos liquid eyeliner =)

Anonymous said...

Any suggestion in the brand of gel eyeliner? I'm also having that dilemma. I'm not very good with liquid based too.

joannecams on 11:51 AM said...

Hi! My MUA friend suggests Maybelline's Gel Liner :)

Anonymous said...

hi just want to share mu basic knowledge and application about make up..for me, i put on liquid eyeliner first and then followed by eye pencil(choose the best brand),i suggests MAC.i know this brand is not that cheap but it's better and nice effect!..i learned this from my gay friend and he is also a well known make up artist here in cebu..;))

joannecams on 9:07 AM said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing your knowledge! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos