Thursday, August 04, 2011

A Simple Message from the Blogger

It's past 11 PM ( MNL time) and I can't believe I'm blogging after going to work :)) I decided to open my laptop to say a few things.

Dear Readers,

I've been receiving e-mails regarding on how to apply as a flight attendant.  I want you to know that I'm happy to be the one answering your queries.  I'm not a flight attendant/cabin crew (at least not yet) and I don't think I'm the best person to answer all of your questions but I'm very much willing to share the things I know and also some of the lessons learned as I try to chase my wings.  

I have one simple message for you all: 


Photobucket

2 comments:

TheJumpSeater on 11:04 PM said...

you're one of the nicest bloggers and one of the most deserving FAA i know so it's impossible for readers not to ask advice from you. :)

joannecams on 4:10 PM said...

Thanks sis for your touching comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos