Wednesday, July 20, 2011

From Fiery to Sweet

I'm very much happy with MAC's Russian Red. It makes my face look lively without putting much. I can go by a day with just putting powder and applying Mac's Russian Red on my lips. Add to that the good comments I hear from people.  I don't use my Russian Red everyday but it has been my favorite among all the lipsticks I own.
Your Royal Hotness Russian Red


After my addiction to Red Lipsticks, I'm starting to love the pink shades.  I use it more often now because it gives a more natural look plus, it can make you look younger..well I guess so. :)) I've been eyeing on another MAC product that has a pinkish shade and it's Girl About Town, it will be next on my wishlist! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will be generous enough to give me one *blinks* .


Can I be your Girl About Town???


Photobucket

1 comments:

joannecams on 8:33 AM said...

Sisssss! sana nga mabili ko sya hehehe. I miss you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos