Friday, April 22, 2011

Waiting Patiently

I realized that I have not updated this blog recently. This month's quite a busy one for me - working 5 days a week and spending the first few weekends with the choir. Though I'm a busy bee and have less time for rest, I am not complaining, I am actually enjoying it. I can see and I can feel how things start to change for the better since I joined the choir. I guess, this is what Joshua Harris meant when he said, "Hustle while you wait". I feel like I'm doing something good whenever I sing for God even if it's really challenging to read and understand how the musical notes are supposed to be sang.

things start to change for the better
There are times when I love to look back and see how things go.  I am still amazed by how time time flies alongside unfolding what God planned for me this year. Supposedly, I'm about to give up on something, but He gave me a strong event that made me realized that it's still worth fighting for. It doesn't matter how many times I tried. There's no easy way toward a dream. We all need to work hard for what we want and soon, when God's perfect time is in our hands, everything will just happen very fast; but while waiting for that one big opportunity to happen in my life, I'll do my best to produce quality works, perform through the best way I can to meet the expectations and standards, and sing with all my heart for God.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos