Saturday, March 19, 2011

Je vous souhaite un bon voyage

My friend left today for somewhere she didn't mention, but she promised to update me once she is on her destination.

Bag of Beans, Tagaytay, December 2010

I'll definitely miss her! We've been talking everyday about random things. We can talk about anything and everything under the sun. We pray and go to churches together. We both like to visit old places in and out the metro. She knows some of the 'characters' in my life. She knows who I like and the people, I dislike. I know our lives will change a lot since we can no longer update each other everyday, but as they say, friendship stays despite the distance.

Sincerity, Binondo, November 2010

Bellini's, March 2011

For
the spontaneous and planned short and long trips 
the chats over coffee
being a listener
being a trusted friend
the laughter
the videoke days
the "freebies" 
believing that I can reach my elusive dream
all the things I didn't mention


THANK YOU! MERCI!

Until we have our coffee chats while staring at the Eiffel Tower.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos