Saturday, February 26, 2011

Missing My Personal Space


It’s been two weeks since I posted an entry. Gawd, I missed blogging. I miss putting my thoughts into words and eventually share it to the whole world. I’ve been busy nowadays because I’m back to the real world, oh well, at least, for the time being, while..you know what I mean.

So far, I’m learning things, starting to adapt to my new environment and getting along well with the people around me, and I’m back to being a Manila girl. I missed Manila. I don’t care about the pollution, noise, and traffic around the area, well, they give me less stress than Makati. LOL. Honestly, I like Manila more than Makati. There’s something in Manila that keeps me coming back, well, aside from the agencies that handle F.A. applications. 

I know that at present, I’m still chasing for my dream job. I might not be doing my dream job now, serving coffee or tea, but in a way, my job asks me to be one of the friendliest people in the office. I assist different kinds of people. I talk to different kinds of people of different personalities everyday and I consider those responsibilities helpful in preparation for the job that I’ve been longing. Everybody has to start somewhere as they say. Two years ago I started working in a customer service field that caters to clients over the phone, and now, I am doing a customer service job in a face to face basis. 

I’m happy with what God gave me this month, but I know my dream still lies 35,000 ft above the ground. One day, I know, I’ll get there, but as of now, I’ll do anything to get “there”.

P.S.
Readers, I’m sorry if I posted your comments late. The past few days had been tight for me, work, choir, time with friends, etc.  I hope you won’t get tired of reading.

Love lots,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kikay Morena on 6:47 PM said...

I like this post sis! :) God will fulfill our dreams someday. :)

joannecams on 8:43 AM said...

Thanks sis! God's perfect time will come :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos