Monday, January 03, 2011

Welcoming the Rabbit

Hurray!!! Today marks the first Monday ever for 2011 and I'm making my first entry for the year of the rabbit.

How was your new year people?
Mine was just simple - dinner with family after 12 midnight, prayed, woke up early and attended the 9:30 am mass. I'm happy and thankful for this another year. A new chapter unfolds. Time to start anew. Time to forget all the not-so-good memories of the previous year.

This 2011, I hope the "big thing" happens. I'll be forever grateful for that. For the mean time, I hope I can hustle while waiting. I have so many plans for this year and I hope I can put each plan into reality. I am hopeful that the rabbit will bring better days. Let's all be positive for this year.

I know I am trying my best to start the year right. I am currently reading the book entitled: "Life's not Fair but God is good". For me, it's a great way to start this another chapter by appreciating God's goodness and greatness amidst all the circumstances you're experiencing. If I finished the book within the week, I'll definitely post the things I've learned from it and share each lesson with you.

Happy New Year Dear Readers

Always,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos