Friday, December 03, 2010

You're Here December!

It's been a while since my thoughts have been productive. I want to update this blog as often as I could but my mind would not cooperate sometimes, well, at least, not most of the time :)

While I'm creating this post, I'm still awed by the way time flies. It's been a year since I had my last day from my previous work and a lot of things changed. I learned a lot from being a bum but I rather not mention them for now as I'd be creating a year end review ;) Right now, I could say that I FEEL LIKE A STAR ON A HIATUS, BUT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE A COMEBACK SOON. I have so many plans for next year (study French, travel to BKK and HKG)  I just hope to find a temporary job, (underline the word temporary and giving emphasis to it, followers and frequent readers of this blog know the career I really wanted) so I could make each plan into reality. If plan A doesn't work out, it wouldn't hurt to start plan B, who knows,it might lead you to plan A :)

22 more days before Christmas and I'm a bit excited now compared last year.

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind 

I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby 

 - Hand In My Pocket, Alanis Morisete

I would and would never settle for anything that couldn't spell what happiness means. I would never accept something that would make me complain everything about it. I'm sick of earning money just for the sake of earning. If I have to wait for my greatest dream, I'd still work, but, working for something that I like too: research, writing, pr, etc. I would and would never hurry again. I learned my lessons very well.

'cause maybe there's another plan
One I still can't see
A little surprise, like your love in my life
Funny how time changes how we see

The river runs and the river hides
Out to the ocean and under the sky
I promise you, the answer will come
Hold on to patience and watch for the sign
Everything in its time
Everything in its time
 
- Everything in its Time, Corinne May 



Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos