Sunday, December 05, 2010

ON BOOKS: Wishlist

I'm into reading books now, more than I am into before. When I say MORE, it means literally and figuratively MORE :) Someone special to me inspired me to love reading when he gave me a book after graduation. I do have books before, and I do read, but that happens rarely because during my teenage years, I'm into reading magazines than books, I think I am the only school writer (during high school) who doesn't read books that much and that's quite rare because I think, most writers are wide readers too :) However, and in my opinion, life is a book that has unending chapters and that's where most of my thoughts are coming from.

For I'll be listing all the book titles that I am wishing to read and if possible, wishing to own:

1. Paulo Coelho: The Complete Collection
2. Like the Flowing River - Paulo Coelho
3. Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
4. How to Conquer your Goliaths - Bo Sanchez
5. The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud - Ben Sherwood
6. At First Sight - Nicholas Sparks
7. The Choice - Nicholas Sparks
8. The Rescue - Nicholas Sparks
9. The Wedding - Nicholas Sparks
10. The Sky is Falling - Sidney Sheldon 
11. Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger
12. Mercy - Jodi Picoult
13. P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
14.Thanks for the Memories - Cecelia Ahern
15. Sam's Letters to Jennifer - James Patterson 
16.Have a Little Faith - Mitch Albom 

Whew! Quite a long list and this may become longer, hehe. I hope, even if I'm working (again), I can still find time to read. I have never been this interested, honestly and frankly. I know it's never too late to be a bookworm :)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos