Saturday, October 16, 2010

REVIEW: ELIANTO CREAM CONCEALER

Months before, I've been reading good reviews about the Elianto Cream Concealer. I visited Elianto-MOA and asked the sales assistant if it can make the pores less visible (as what I've read in some reviews) and she said yes. So I tried it myself.


How to apply? You can use your fingertips, a brush or a sponge when applying the product.
  
THUMBS UP!
  • It can make the pores less visible
  • Long wearing
  • Covers like a foundation
  • Can really cover dark circles
  • Not sticky when applied on the skin
  • Inexpensive
THUMBS DOWN
As of this moment, I can only think of one CON of the product:
Didn't blend well with my MAC Studio Fix Liquid foundation. Maybe because the shade of
my MAC doesn't match the shade of the concealer

The verdict: The best concealer I've ever purchased (so far!).  I am going to repurchase the product. It is worth my money.
PRICE: 399 Php, Available at Elianto Stores and at SM Department Stores with Elianto Stalls.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos