Friday, October 01, 2010

Optimism over Pessimism

Underneath are the Everlasting Arms:
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. - Deuteronomy 33:27
(source: Just for Today by Harold Sala)

Every rejection is a chance to improve yourself. Every frown is a chance to smile. Every single moment is a chance to do our best and leave the rest to God. Every single day, I am learning and I am being faithful to God even more. Not just because I know I am at my lowest point right now, but I feel that even if at the lowest point, I still have to be thankful and there's still a reason to be thankful. Even if I'm unemployed right now, there are a lot of reasons that keep me going: my dream, my family, my friends, and  GOD. I believe with Carrie Underwood when she sang, Jesus take the wheel. These are just challenges that I know I can surpass, of course with the help of God.

I've been very active at twitter. I've been "tweeting" a lot. I've read one of Karen Davila's tweets about Raissa Laurel, the law student who lost her legs on the Bar Exam bombing. Despite what happened to her, she remained strong and she even said, "laban lang tayo" which Karen Davila tweeted. Why give up right? Every challenge and every problem is a chance to be strong and gather more strength. Why give up on your dream when you encountered your first rejection? The first NO will not always be a NO and will not remain a NO forever. Let's just believe that God is still preparing us for the best that is yet to come.
Photobucket

2 comments:

mots on 2:30 PM said...

nice blog lay-out you got here. :))

jO_AnNe on 2:02 PM said...

thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos