Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm saying NO this Time

I was informed by Dee via Twitter  that Qatar Airways will be having an Open Day (OD) this coming November 13,2010, that's a Saturday dear wannabes. As much as I want to continue chasing my elusive dream, I cannot attend this time. I haven't mentioned in this blog that I am undergoing derma roller treatment to achieve flawless looking skin. I'll be having my peeling session next week and it's just a week away from the OD, I don't think my skin will look well by the 13th so by this time, I'm letting this OD pass by.  I am wishing my friends good luck! Share your story! :) I say Good luck too to everyone else.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos