Friday, September 17, 2010

For A While

If you will notice, I have few blog updates now compared before like a few months ago. Let's just say, either my mind don't bring out good thoughts that I can re-post via this page or I spend more time in front of the television. I'm all hooked with Survivor Celebrity Edition and all other teleseryes  that will be ending.

I'm usually on a 'hibernate' mode these past few days. If I don't get back to you via facebook, twitter and formspring, it means I'm not visiting the world wide web. Sometimes, it feels good to be in hiatus, well, as for my opinion. :) 

I may be on a blog leave again starting tomorrow, I'll still keep you posted dearest flight attendant hopefuls for every cabin crew/flight attendant openings.  Before I end this post and to be able to add a little sense on this, I just want to leave a quote for everyone:

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. -Anonymous

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos