Saturday, August 07, 2010

Hello August!

It's been a week! I missed the World Wide Web! This is my first post in August! Gahhh. The 8th month. Many believe that 8 is a lucky number! I hope the same goes for me! I'm really hoping that this is a good month.

Well, what I've been up to lately? I just finished a course in English Fluency Training. I enrolled not because I can't speak the language, but, I want to be MORE confident in speaking the universal language. It's the reason why I haven't blogged anything for a week, but now, I'm back! I'm very BACK! :))

Anyway, to all FA Hopefuls I have two good news for you! Cebu Pacific is opening its doors again for aspiring cabin crews! I suggest you go to the company's website and find the link CAREERS. Two, a friend told me there will be a Qatar Open Day in Manila this coming August 21! Good luck everyone! If you have questions re fa applications, don't hesitate to send me a message, your questions are most welcome! It's my pleasure to answer them even if I may not be the best person to be asked since I'm not a cabin crew YET (yes, I'm praying and hoping that my time will come soon!).

blogger signature

2 comments:

Mariel on 2:10 PM said...

Good luck sis! I'm sure your time will come. :)

jO_AnNe on 2:18 PM said...

Thank you sis! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos