Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Short Stop

I'm back from the hiatus. I've been busy the past few days going somewhere else, accomplishing some things and reading a new book! :)

Speaking of the book,it's entitled Live What You Love. I got it on sale. From around 400 pesos, the book was sold for 75.00, really BIG savings right? Upon seeing the title, I already thought I'd like it, well, partly, I was wrong because as I turn the pages, I'm loving it. I haven't finished reading it yet, but as of now, I could already tell you that it was not like any ordinary inspirational book. The book contains real life stories of the authors. It would also allow you to REFLECT. From the title itself, it's all about doing what you love; pursuing your dream amidst every endeavor. There's no other fulfilling thing than following what your heart desires :)

I hope you all know what you love. LIVE WITH IT. 

blogger signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos