Sunday, July 11, 2010

Part 2

THE CONTINUATION:

I passed BDO's exam last Thursday! The Accounting part was really hard for me because I didn't have any background of it. Anyway, my first interview with them was also last Thursday. I was given an application form and was asked to come back the next day, Friday. The job description of the position was also mentioned. I'd rather not say the position and the benefits they're giving. 

Friday, I thought there would be another interview, but we were instructed to have our medicals done at Biomedix - Robinsons Galleria. We're not yet hired. Our applications would still be under evaluation according to the HR. We're also advised that there would be a 2-3 weeks waiting period, but it's also possible that the result would come out earlier. 

Since last Thursday, I've had doubts of getting the job. Although I said, the job would be a 'temporary' one while I'm waiting for my dream career, I wanted to take into considerations the many aspects of the job and its benefits. I have no problems with the job as an entry level position even if I already have a previous work experience. I just have to be practical enough. I haven't completed the medicals. There's one requirement I haven't given yet. I don't think I'd push through with it. Anyway, I already told the HR that I have a pending application with another company and when she said so you're pushing through with it, I answered, I'm considering it.

I know, finding a job nowadays would be hard. I don't want to hurry or settle for anything I'd just regret in the end. I don't know,but I think, and as for my opinion, if you have doubts in getting something, weigh things first. It would be hard to force yourself to something you do not want to continue. I've learned my lessons. Just like what I've read in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho:
Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time. 


blogger signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos