Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting to Know Each Other

Tagged by Charlie. The game begins! :)

* Create a New Blog Post.
* Paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!"
* Tagged as many people as you like :)
* Contact the bloggers to let them know they've been tagged


1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 9:15 am

2. How do you like your steak?
- well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
-Alice in Wonderland (I know it's been months ago)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
- nothing in particular, but I think Langit sa Piling Mo will be my favorite :)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Paris, France

6. What did you have for breakfast?
-  Vita Quaker 3in1 oat cereal drink, egg and hamburger patty

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Italian

8. What foods do you dislike?
- adobong pusit (the one with sotanghon. That's why mom doesn't prepare that anymore)

9. Favorite place to eat?
- Anywhere that has variety of foods to choose from.

10. Favorite dressing?
- none

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- I'm currently driving a van, but given the chance, I want a car

12. What are your favorite clothes?
- jeans and a blouse that will give me a feminine look

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? . . .
-Caribbean

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
-1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire?
-Maybe in Tagaytay so I can still be near my family and friends :D

16. Favorite time of day?
- 12 noon, time to eat lunch! =))

17. Where were you born?
- Dasmarinas, Cavite


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- Basketball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- I have no idea


20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- I don't have any idea

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- I'm thinking of no one, hahaha.

22. Bird watcher?
- no

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Morning person

24. Do you have any pets?
- yes, uhm, not actually my pets but OUR pets and mom takes care of them (dogs and lovebirds)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
- None (as of the moment)

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- BE a doctor (just like some little kids, haha)


27. What is your best childhood memory?
- Attending the Sunday School at our town's Cathedral

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- dog person

29. Are you married?
- Someday, hahaha :)

30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Yes.


31. Been in a car accident?
-yes, when I was a little, but it was not a serious one

32. Any pet peeves?
-  I get annoyed whenever I see a couple doing a public display of affection during mass. I just feel it's inappropriate.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- Cheese and Pineapple :)

34. Favorite Flower?
- Rose


35. Favorite ice cream?
- Cookies and Cream

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- KFC


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
- Never

38. From whom did you get your last email?
- from facebook

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Marionnaud

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
- No

41. Like your job?
- LOL! I'm a bum :D


42. Broccoli?
-No problem.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
- La Union-Baguio trip with Michi and Julienne

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
-  mom

45. What are you listening to right now?
- ♫♫ ♫♪ ♫ In New York, 
concrete jungle where dreams are made of
there's nothing you can't do  ♫♫ ♫♪ ♫ : EMPIRE STATE OF MIND (Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys)


46. What is your favorite color?
- you mean,colors? - pink, red,green, white


47. How many tattoos do you have?
- none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- I don't know yet

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 9:28 pm


50. Coffee drinker?
- Yes, but I'm trying to avoid coffee as much as I could because I've read that it can stain my teeth

Tagging:

Jana
Cams
Jezee
Zoe
Vinz

blogger signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos