Sunday, May 30, 2010

Change of Template

If you are a frequent visitor of my blog,you will notice that I am using a new template from BTEMPLATES. The site offers free Blogger templates, I am not sure if the designs will work for other blogging spots like Wordpress and Typepad

I changed the template for two reasons:
1. I want a design that will represent my blog title so I looked for a template that will look like an open notebook.
2. I saved the previous template to serve as a reminder of my dream. I want it to be a representation of my goal, so whenever I see the file name on my desktop, I will always be reminded that I have a goal to work on and to achieve. If I already have that dream on my hands, I will use that template again on my blog.


blogger signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos