Sunday, April 25, 2010

Message

Whenever I'm down and doubting I just think about this:



I've seen that sign along Taft Avenue, and it reminds me of some things: 
1. There's a right time for everything.
2. Be optimistic
and
3. GOD knows what's best for us

I must admit, there are times I just want to give up on something, but after a while, I will realize, hey, this is not me, I should not be feeling like this. But on the other hand, I think, it's better to 'release' the hurtful and hard feelings we have, because it's the only way to move on. I know, someday,all the sadness, frustrations, depressions, etc I'm feeling right now, will be the other way around. 

Amidst all the things that are happening to me now, I still believe that God gives us signs in response to some questions we have in mind. We just have to be aware. I know, I always say this: God will answer our prayers, we just need to wait. It may be hard to wait for something we don't know when will happen, but I want to/ will agree with my friend, Jana, NO WORTHY THING IS EVER EASY TO ACHIEVE
 
blogger signature

4 comments:

aron on 11:52 PM said...

Hi jo anne,

The picture caught my attention because I frequently pass by in that area. Nice place u have here..
I hope you dont mind if I include you in my blogroll, i just feel that I can relate to your blog. You can also include mine too on your list.

Thanks and keep writing..
Aron

jO_anne on 1:45 PM said...

I will appreciate if you want to include my blog on your list :) Thank You for the nice comments.

Anonymous said...

There's the same ad in Cubao that says, "God moves in mysterious ways. Never give up." It's from the same company. Hope you find it, too.

jO_anne on 7:16 PM said...

Hi! I've seen that ad too along Taft Avenue :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos