Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Week:

I asked mom to buy today's issue of The Manila Bulletin so I can see more job openings.

I saw these two. They also served as a reminder of what I have to accomplish this coming week:

ASIANA

QATAR AIRWAYS

I haven't been to TRI because I still have to get a police clearance and I still have to go to SM tomorrow to have my 3R photos taken. Plus, I still have a bruise in my left knee due to an unfortunate incident I had almost 2 weeks ago. I know it may be impossible for the bruise to completely disappear before Tuesday, but I will still go to TRI.

This coming Saturday, there will be another QR Open Day, this time, it will be held at Manila Diamond Hotel. It's my first time to attend the OD done at a hotel because Manila ODs used to be at the IPAMS extension at QC. I'm not yet prepared. I did not bother to visit my dermatologist so I can be blemish free on Saturday. But, I will surely go.

For those who will go to Manila Diamond on Saturday, GOODLUCK and GOD BLESS US ALL! :) See you there!

blogger signature

6 comments:

UrbanFlier on 7:50 PM said...

sis, wag kang hindi pupuntang TRI.. 30 FA need nila eh.. madami yun.. malaking chance.. hay.. sana may time pa ko and money, pupunta ako dun.. anyway, one step at a time.. kaya concentrate muna ko sa 5J.. hehe.. ;)

Trolley Dolly on 8:07 PM said...

Try lang ng try! Goodluck sa QR. :)

jO_anne on 8:32 PM said...

@UrbanFlier: Yes sis! Hindi ko papalampasin :) Ako rin broke pero GO lang bahala na, hehehe. Matutulungan ka ng 5J experience mo para maging International FA :)

jO_anne on 8:32 PM said...

@TrolleyDolly: I will! Thank You! :)

sofia on 11:02 PM said...

hi... ngayon po ba yang feb 21 na yan?.. im sorry.. ncconfuse po kc ako.. and kelan po ang screening nila?.. do they need a passport?

joannecams on 8:21 AM said...

@Sofia: Nope. Last year pa po yan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos