Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No to Giving Up! =)

Before I watch Queen Seon Deok and turn off my laptop, I just want to share some quotes about goals to keep everyone inspired and determined.


If you shoot for the stars and hit the moon, it's ok. But you've got to shoot for something. A lot of people don't even shoot. - Robert Townsend

If you want to achieve a high goal, you're going to have to take some chances.- Alberto Salazar

I'm very determined and stubborn. There's a desire in me that makes me want to do more and more, and to do it right. Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it. - Mary Lou Retton

Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal - Vince Lombardi

blogger signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos