Friday, January 01, 2010

ANEW

This is my first ever post for the new year (of the Metal Tiger). I decided to have some changes in my blog from the lay out to my site's name. Yes, after 5 years, I decided to change the name of my blog, I also put a countdown on the sidebar (as inspired by Jezee), so that I'll always be reminded of my blog's anniversary! :)

Welcoming the year 2010 means having a simple celebration for me and for my family. Dad's not around because he is working overseas, I've been used to it since he's been a seaman for more than two decades already, but, still, I can't help but wish that he's here with us so we can all enjoy the holidays together. Mom cooked spaghetti, bought a chocolate mousse cake, prepared fruit salad and embutido and of course how can I forget the fruits on our dining table?! :); and of course, the most important activity for the new year - going to mass and thank God for all the blessings and for this new year. Acknowledging God in my belief is one way of starting the new year right.

I hope this year will be a brighter one for us. May all our hopes and dreams become reality.
To my fellow flight attendant aspirants, let's always keep our faith on high, we'll soon reach our dreams! :)






blogger signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos