Sunday, January 17, 2010

ABS - CBN, KAPAMILYA

A while ago, I got a text message from Jobstreet:
 This was the exact message:

Interview Invitation: You have 1 interview request from ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation. Please check your email.
Okay, I was not expecting that. I did not apply to any position posted by ABS-CBN. I checked my email and read what they sent me.





the screenshot of their email

Another to go or not to go dilemma. If I would say YES to this, I have to re-sched the last day of my driving lessons. If I would say YES, I also have the OPTION to change the date of my interview so that I could finish my lessons on Tuesday. I kept bugging my friends about this, and even my mom. They all said "Why don't you try?". Think. Think. Think. Another opportunity! I knew Lord made this one possible. The saying was right, sometimes, things come unexpectedly and that's what I got today.

None of us knows what the next change is going to be, what unexpected opportunity is just around the corner, waiting a few months or a few years to change all the tenor of our lives. -  Kathleen Norris


blogger signature

4 comments:

Mariel on 4:27 PM said...

I think you should definitely grab this opportunity sis. Masmaganda kung maraming choices. ;)

NotLittleMissPerfect on 9:24 PM said...

if you want to see yourself working sa ABS, then go! :)

jO_anne on 11:10 PM said...

@Mariel: Thanks sis, oo nga e, may option :)

jO_anne on 11:12 PM said...

@NLMP: Honestly, hindi ako Kapamilya. Hindi ako nag apply sa kanila sa Jobstreet, ang una ko talagang inapplyan sa Media ay yung sa TV5, medyo nawalan kasi ako ng gana sa mga networks pero try lang din naman, nothing to lose :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos