Tuesday, December 08, 2009

At the Airport

My dad left again for abroad. We went to the airport early this morning for his CX 903 (bound for Hongkong) flight by 6:30 am. This meant, he won't be home for the Holidays :( Although I've been used to this kind of setting, I couldn't help but be sad about this.

While we're at the airport, and while seeing the planes of Cathay Pafic and Japan Airlines,I've thought of something - My dad's OFW life would also be like mine if ever God gave me my dream job and I would be willing to sacrifice a lot because I really wanted to fly for an International Airline. It might be sad to leave my loved ones here but if that would mean fulfilling my dreams, my sacrifices would all be worth it. I just hope I'd make it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos