Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Gift Wrapper

Yesterday, mom and I went to a mall near our place. We did a little shopping for some gifts that were to be given to my godchildren and for my brothers' exchange gift. I took some pictures as I found them cute:

For the Exchange Gift of my Twin Brothers:
Mug + Can slash coin bank.
I found it hard to wrap them! I've thought that I was the worst gift wrapper! hahaha.

For my Godchildren
I have 5 godchildren, but I was only able to shopped for the three of them. I still have to shop for my first ever godchild. I was only 9 or 10 when I became her "ninang".
Spotting for a gift fit for a boy was quite hard, thank goodness he was still a kid because if he was bigger, I'd just give him money.
On the other hand, I love shopping for the little girls, (hmm, I think I should have not used the word little because one day, they would be taller than I, haha), it was not hard to look for clothes fit for them because based on my observations, every mall had a lot to offer from young girls to grandmothers.

So far, I had these for my 3 godchildren (just want to share :D )






:)
####################################################################
I only have one wish this christmas! I hope it would come true.
###################################################################
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos