Sunday, November 22, 2009

Will Resume Very SOON :)

Went to Qatar Airways OD yesterday. Still not lucky. Not ashamed to say it's my second time to attend the QR OD and I still don't get in. Nevertheless, I don't want to lose hope. I know God has better plans for me.

For now, I'd be taking one step at a time. I don't have to rush things. I know God will guide me through to get my dream job.

FOCUS - this is what I need for now.

Preparations - will start as soon as I reached my clean up (last 2 to 3 days with BPI)

2 comments:

prince_devy on 8:56 AM said...

I know the feeling.. nice preho ung blog ntin.. wahehehe...

jO_anne on 9:36 AM said...

nakakalungkot pero di bale, may plan si God for us :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos