Saturday, November 28, 2009

From My Facebook

... that today you have a cause for celebration. Today, you should celebrate what an unbelievable life you have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make you stronger. Just as a gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a life be perfected ...without trials. Take a time to acknowledge your life and to praise yourself.



God that message from one of facebook's applications. I loved it. Like what I've said, it would say a lot to my present situation. Just like what my friend said, kung gusto mo maging masaya, may kailangang masacrifice, true enough, we can never have everything at the same time, life may be bitter and sweet but at the end of the day, everything will still be fine. Just Trust the Lord with all your heart. :)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos