Sunday, October 18, 2009

Still hopeful :)

It didn't work out. I did not receive an email from IPAMS. I would admit I was disappointed because I didn't make it. I was at work then and my tears were about to fall, but thank God I have friends who were so supportive, my parents were too, that's why, my hopes were still high! Try and try! Marami pa namang pagkakataon, besides, the time bond would end this November pa. :)

I called IPAMS last Friday to ask if there would still be a DECEMBER ASSESSMENT. I was not able to talk to Ms. Rocel, I was unable to get the name of the girl I've spoken with. She said, "tawag tawag lang po kayo mam kasi wala pa po final na sinasabi ang employer" okay, it was not definite yet, but I'd keep my hopes high!

To my fellow FA applicants, let's just pray that they would still have an assessment on December (especially to those who want to be part of Emirates Air).


MY NEXT STOP: CEBU PACIFIC AIR SCREENING on OCTOBER 28, 2009.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos