Monday, September 07, 2009

Tagaytay: A Place to Love <3



.,Philippines' Second Summer Capital :)
I've been to Tagaytay many times. It's also the tourist spot closest to our place. Whenever my high school friends and I meet (after we graduated), we usually go to Tagaytay. The place is calm and relaxing. A perfect spot to bond with your family and friends, and probably for some, with your special someone (hehe).

Let me share with you some photos taken in Tagaytay.
CHURCHES TO GO

ANGEL HILLS AND PINK SISTERS
This was in Angel Hills I think, Maundy Thursday
09

The famous, PINK SISTERS, too bad
we were not able to attend the 7 am mass(on a Maundy
Thursday, April 09)


A PLACE FOR BONDING:
LAUGH.LAUGH. AND LAUGH. FORGET ALL THE WORRIES AND STRESS

A CABLE CAR RIDE AT PICNIC GROVEafter the breath taking cable car ride. hehee

photo op before the ride starts

enjoying the breath taking ride,
"just don't look down" hehe


ENJOY DINING WITH YOUR PALS
AND FAMILY

STARBUCKS
with some of my high school buddies on one
of our reunions (taken October 2008
)
with my officemates plus Jaymee on a Maundy Thursday
(taken April 2009)


There's a reason to love Starbucks even more! -> chilling out with friends.

YELLOW CAB



Vinci's album cover on our Tagaytay adventure
(taken October 2008)

Align Center
ice cream on a freezing place ;)

with Abby and Jarie, during
Jolo's treat for his 20th birthday
(October 2008)

DENCIOS


with Lars. Lunch at Dencios after visiting some
churches
Jaymee and Myka

So there, just a few photos to show how much I enjoy spending a day at Tagaytay with my friends. And I super love Starbucks Tagaytay, it makes me appreciate coffee more because the ambiance is overwhelming.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos