Sunday, September 06, 2009

SAYS HELLO, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

After a year, finally, I am back with my first blog. :)
I am happy to be back here.

The latter part of 2008 and the first half of this year, 2009 has been so challenging for me. A lot of things changed, and a lot of frustrating events happened. Sometimes, I feel like I am all crushed to the ground with no branch to hold on to. There also came a time when I felt like I don't want to fight anymore, and that I needed to escape the world that I chose. Dumating na rin ako sa point na parang I don't know myself anymore, I know how optimistic I've been in the past, but no matter how optimistic I am, still, there will come a time na mababago rin yun, pero kagaya nga ng iba, kailangan pa rin lumaban, nandito na yun e, kailangang harapin, to quote two of my officemates, "don't dwell too much on your feelings, live one day at a time"; "this to shall pass", in short, matatapos din naman yung frustrations and depressions, malapit na ulit ako maging masaya, I mean, November will come sooner than I can think and by that time, I promise, I will stand up and move forward. With all those life's lessons as my armor, no wonder I can be a better person.

SMILE NA JOANNE! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! KAYA YAN.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos