Saturday, September 19, 2009

Reaching for the Dream

Christmas songs had been playing in my laptop since last week. I have long waited for the "BER" months to come. I know, the ber months will bring good days as I now have more time to climb the steps toward my dreams of becoming a flight attendant. It was my mom's dream for me when I was young, it was not my dream then, but now, I wanted to fulfill that dream. With this, it was moving to know that people around you were continuously showing their support for your dream and that adds to your strength.
I wanted to set aside my love life first in order to pursue and fulfill my dream career. At 21, I'm still single. I'd stop (for now) praying for that one guy (or even the guy I ever loved since college) to come into my life now as I'm more focused and determined to get into that job that most girls were dreaming for. I couldn't help but be emotional whenever I read blogs about the lives of international flight attendants because I wanted to be like them. Sometimes, I couldn't keep myself from bringing out some what if's in my life like, what could have happened if I prayed for my career first than for that one guy who never became mine..and etc.
I promise I'd be working for all the things I need and if possible,I'd also attend screenings of hiring airlines. I'd never give up my dreams, especially now that my determination to attain it was so high.
To my fellow flight attendant hopefuls,
LET'S REACH FOR THE STARS! LET THE WORLD BE OUR PLAYGROUND AS WHAT THE INTERNATIONAL CABIN CREWS SAY. LET'S KEEP OUR HOPES ON A HIGHER GROUND!

2 comments:

Star Villanueva on 5:21 AM said...

Keep your determination & goal, There's a right time for everything in God's will.. Take care & Good luck

jO_anne on 9:12 PM said...

Ms. Star, thank you for your inspiring comment :)I will. Good luck to you too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

My Open Notebook Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos